CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

3rd photoshoot for Baby Warren!

My great, great friend in Bismarck gave me another sneaky peaky at Baby Warren this past weekend.  It was fun (like always) and the baby was pretty open about his or her gender.  I was strong enough to look away!!  If you want to know what Baby Warren is, you will have to either wait until his or her birthday or call Tara  at (555) 555-5151.  

After seeing the baby in action and several very accurate online tests that entail questions about your body, face and pillow preference; I concur this baby is a girl.  Poor, poor Ben!!  











1 comments:

Beyond genes said...

Awesome. I can't wait for my ultrasound. I only have the one from 10 weeks...so I guess you are waiting to find out. How fun!! I think for baby 2 I will do the same!